Sender:Tudor Jenkins
Date/Time:2004-Mar-30 17:52:00
Subject:Re: hallo, new pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: hallo, new pano Tudor Jenkins 2004-Mar-30 17:52:00
Hi there,

Lovely location and super pano but a couple of points:

what are you using to put the rotation sprite into the pano? I ask because the pano gets stuck from time to time - a problem I encountered some months back with some work of mine that I discussed on panotools discussion group.

Second point is that there is a cyan halo at the edges of many of the mountains. You can fix this in photoshop with panotools and radial shift.

Tudor