Sender:daniel.fuchs
Date/Time:2004-Mar-30 19:06:00
Subject:Re: hallo, new pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: hallo, new pano daniel.fuchs 2004-Mar-30 19:06:00
Hans and Jim: the source was corrected, dreamwaver changed the path
and I did not control it....

Tudor: the pano was made with PanoTools, PTGui, autopano, photoshop
and panocube pro. Please check it again with the corrected source.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Daniel

--- In #removed#, "Tudor Jenkins" <#removed#> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Lovely location and super pano but a couple of points:
>
> what are you using to put the rotation sprite into the pano? I ask
because the pano gets stuck from time to time - a problem I
encountered some months back with some work of mine that I discussed
on panotools discussion group.

> Second point is that there is a cyan halo at the edges of many of
the mountains. You can fix this in photoshop with panotools and radial
shift.

> Tudor

Service.