Sender:bryant_arnett
Date/Time:2005-Mar-14 19:09:00
Subject:Re: Getting caught up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Getting caught up bryant_arnett 2005-Mar-14 19:09:00
Thanks, Bernhard. I appreciate the encouraging words. I wish I
could have been there for the previous events, too. The WWP site
is an incredible collection of images. I am still going through
them after months and have not seen them all! And all of the
doors which open to sites like yours have provided hours upon
hours of amazing journeys. Thanks for your fine work!

---Bryant

--- In #removed#, "Bernhard Vogl" <#removed#>