Sender:jesselee
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 08:26:00
Subject:Re: Just curious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Just curious jesselee 2005-Mar-17 08:26:00
I think we should do panoramas of "What Happens on the Day" in our countries other than "What Happens on the Theme".

Because "Solstice" is a concept of time. Panographers would shoot whatever they are interested in, nomatter it is a bridge or a world heritage or a sanctuary or a marketplace.

Or, everybody submit more than one panorama, one for the theme, and other for the most interested event of the DAY if the most interesting thing were not happened at the marketplace?

Say hi to all WWPers,
Jesse Lee
www.chinavr.net