Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Mar-18 16:39:00
Subject:Re: Are there any non-VR WWP type events?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Are there any non-VR WWP type events? Caroling Geary 2005-Mar-18 16:39:00
By non-VR, WWP type, what exactly do you mean? Do you mean global
QuickTime photography shoot at the equinox? Shared photographic sites?
QuickTime photography sites? Movie sites? Art sites? It would help if
you'd specifically list all the features of "WWP-type project" that the
friend likes.

Caroling http://www.wholeo.net/