Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 16:27:00
Subject:Re: Save disabled movies?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Save disabled movies? Landis 2005-Mar-20 16:27:00
If you make your movies 'Save Disabled' it won't  present a problem
for display in the WWP.  This isn't quite the same as 'kiosk mode'
but is another way of stopping users with the QTPro version from just
selecting 'Save Source As...'

It does, however, make it a little more difficult for us when
creating the thumbnails, but we can deal with that.  Consider this a
minor request from me to use this option sparingly. :)

Use ConVRter, LiveStage, VRPrep, or AppleScript and QTPro to make
your files save disabled.

-Landis