Sender:Tudor Jenkins
Date/Time:2004-Mar-30 22:10:00
Subject:Re: hallo, new pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: hallo, new pano Tudor Jenkins 2004-Mar-30 22:10:00
Hi Daniel,

I still have the problem and it was a problem that I had with my own panoramas using the autorotate with Panocube pro. Don't wish to diss panocube pro because I think it is fantastic product and fantastic value but there is a problem with the autorotate.

Maybe it is only my machine. Would be greatful to hear of anyone who has no problems with this panorama. ie no awkward pauses.

Tudor