Sender:Andrew
Date/Time:2004-Mar-31 04:54:00
Subject:Re: hallo, new pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: hallo, new pano Andrew 2004-Mar-31 04:54:00
--- In #removed#, "Tudor Jenkins" <#removed#> wrote:
> I still have the problem and it was a problem that I had with my own panoramas using the autorotate with Panocube pro. Don't wish to diss panocube pro because I think it is fantastic product and fantastic value but there is a problem with the autorotate.
>
> Maybe it is only my machine. Would be greatful to hear of anyone who has no problems with this panorama. ie no awkward pauses.

Tudor,

I know about this problem. The sprite PanoCube plus uses now is not the perfect one. It "eats" too lot of CPU time even when idle. For small windows and more powerful processors it's less visible but for fullscreens and low-end CPUs more visible.
I'm preparing a new sprite which will appears in upcomming update.

Sorry not in time :-)

=Andrew Jakowleff