Sender:Peter Nyfeler
Date/Time:2005-Mar-24 19:59:00
Subject:Re: QT rolling over beyond 180 degree pitch

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QT rolling over beyond 180 degree pitch Peter Nyfeler 2005-Mar-24 19:59:00
Hi Mark,

This is can be made with PanoCube.

Use these Settings under ### VIEW LIMITS ###  :

-900    # min pitch. Set between -90 to 90 for partial panoramas.
900    # max pitch. Set between -90 to 90 for partial panoramas.

Then you will be able to tilt around 10 times  :-)

Here an example I made bridges wwp:

http://www.nyfeler-mueller.ch/wwp904/Pages/wwp_012.htm

Best regards,

Peter