Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Mar-24 21:05:00
Subject:Re: QT rolling over beyond 180 degree pitch

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QT rolling over beyond 180 degree pitch Erik Krause 2005-Mar-24 21:05:00
On 24 Mar 2005 at 20:59, Peter Nyfeler wrote:

> -900    # min pitch. Set between -90 to 90 for partial panoramas.
> 900    # max pitch. Set between -90 to 90 for partial panoramas.

Awesome! Just tried for my 'from above panorama'. Even I get dizzy
and as a climber I'm somehow used to hang head down somewhere ;-)
Someone else possibly get's seasick or worse...

> Then you will be able to tilt around 10 times  :-)

Not exactly. For 10 times around you still will have to specify 1800?
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation: