Sender:Madeena 360
Date/Time:2004-Apr-01 05:08:00
Subject:Re: QTVR from Giza, Egypt

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QTVR from Giza, Egypt Madeena 360 2004-Apr-01 05:08:00
Hi Ayrton,

But I did shoot on the 20th, but I rolled in my camera a sepia-toned film
this time (photoshop of course) and this was the result.  I just altered the
colour.  The subject of the panorama is so timeless that if I had shot it in
1904, 2004 or 3004, it would have still looked like that.

Anyway, good to hear from you.

Waleed

--
Madeena 360