Sender:cheathamlane_360
Date/Time:2005-Apr-02 19:25:00
Subject:Re: spinControl (what the buttons do)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: spinControl (what the buttons do) cheathamlane_360 2005-Apr-02 19:25:00
--- In #removed#, John Wilson <#removed#> wrote:
> Can anyone explain the new functions these controls provide, which do
> not exist on the existing QuickTime user interface?

Hi John:

Did you try pressing on them?

    :)

...The buttons pan, tilt, and zoom the panoramas. The other button will show/hide
hotspots (if there are any). These supplement the inadequate (IMO) standard QT
controller.

> The spin-control takes up screen area which makes the fullscreen
> panorama image smaller!

I could be wrong, but I think it actually takes up the same amount of space as the
WWP was originally designed. They may have just moved some text around to fit in
the controller. :)

HTH,

Patrick