Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Apr-16 15:19:00
Subject:Re: My Equinox Weekend

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My Equinox Weekend G. Donald Bain 2005-Apr-16 15:19:00
Bryant,

Thanks for sharing these experiences. A day (weekend) in the life of a
panographer...

Today is Cal Day, the campus open house at UC Berkeley. I am giving a
one hour presentation on "The World Wide Panorama".  Of course!

The hardest part is deciding which of the panoramas to show, there is
only time for about six from each of our five events. You will be
pleased to hear that your fruit stand pano is one of those I selected
to represent Marketplace.

Don