Sender:chris
Date/Time:2004-Apr-02 05:17:00
Subject:Re: uploading has begun

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: uploading has begun chris 2004-Apr-02 05:17:00
Don,

I have uploaded my rather incompetent pano.  There were a few problems
with the procedure:
I used PTGUI and then VRMakePano for windoze to create the QTVR.
VRMakePano has nothing to tell me what size the resulting qtvr will be.
The image generated from PTGUI was stitched from 12 photos - 360
cylindrical pano and
comes out at roughly 2900 by 190 pixels.  So I used the file size
guidelines and reduced the
pano image size until the mov files were within the guidline limits.

hope this is good enough,

chris