Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2005-May-10 16:49:00
Subject:Re: ALERT Austrialian Patent on VRTours ??

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ALERT Austrialian Patent on VRTours ?? pedro_silva58 2005-May-10 16:49:00
--- In #removed#, Hans Nyberg <#removed#> wrote:
> On May 10, 2005, at 3:08 PM, Dave 360texas.com wrote:
> > http://www.proactivetours.com.au/
> >  They have Patent No 2003250595 "Interactive Property Tour"
>
> That is the most stupid thing I have seen in years.

hans,
then you might want to check out the 2001 ig nobel technology prize to
John Keogh for patenting the wheel in the 21st century, and the
Australian Patent Office, for granting him Innovation Patent
#2001100012.  see
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0752851500/104-9608385-0747934

> It is just a simple wep page with a gif image and some small gifs
> positioned with standard CSS.
> You can do it in any web editor like Golive or if you just have a
> little knowlidge to html and CSS you can do it in text edit.
>
> You can not patent this.

if you can patent the wheel... ;-)

cheers,
pedro