Sender:Giancarlo De Leo
Date/Time:2005-May-11 20:31:00
Subject:R: Re: next event

wwp@yahoogroups.com: R: Re: next event Giancarlo De Leo 2005-May-11 20:31:00
Ok!!!, sorry, I was sleeping????;-)

Giancarlo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: #removed# [mailto:#removed#] Per conto di Landis
Inviato: mercoled? 11 maggio 2005 17.15
A: #removed#
Oggetto: Re: next event

'Water' is indeed the theme for the next solstice in June.  Less than
a month and a half to go!

-Landis

>Giancarlo,
>
>Hasn't the theme's for the next event already been set to water?. I
>saw this theme listed towards the bottom of the world wide panorama
>page (http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp.html) in the "Coming Events in
>2005" section. Been thinking about water locations already.
>
>Bob.
>
>--- In #removed#, #removed# wrote:
>>  Hi all,
>>
>>  I suggest "aqua" (water) like a theme for the coming event....
>>
>>  let me know your feedback,
>>
>>  ciao a tutti
>>
>  > Giancarlo

------
The World-Wide Panorama

For more information:
-Visit the web site at http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
#removed#
<mailto:#removed#?subject=Unsubscribe>

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.