Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2005-Jun-20 20:30:00
Subject:Re: Photography for WWP Water is almost over

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Photography for WWP Water is almost over Mickael Therer 2005-Jun-20 20:30:00
--- In #removed#, "Landis" <#removed#> wrote:
> Just a brief reminder: the June solstice is nearly upon us (or
> already here).  Tuesday, 21 June, is the last day for photography
> to participate in the Water - A World Wide Panorama.  Photography
> must be completed by the end of the day in order to participate.

Landis,
excuse the moron in me but when exactly is the solstice,
I mean by the second/by worldwide location, I had a link you
provided but can't find it and with a few pano sessions that
won't be stitched for this wwp I'd like to have this mental
deadline to find water on the exact minute of the solstice
(or die):)

-m