Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Jun-20 21:12:00
Subject:Re: Photography for WWP Water is almost over

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Photography for WWP Water is almost over Landis 2005-Jun-20 21:12:00
>Landis,
>excuse the moron in me but when exactly is the solstice,
>I mean by the second/by worldwide location, I had a link you
>provided but can't find it and with a few pano sessions that
>won't be stitched for this wwp I'd like to have this mental
>deadline to find water on the exact minute of the solstice
>(or die):)
>
>-m

According to the US Naval Observatory (the official time keepers of
the US), the solstice is at exactly 0646 (6:46 am) UT on 21 June
2005.  For the time in your part of the world, see
http://tinyurl.com/d7xhv

The link to the USNO,
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/EarthSeasons.html

can also be found in the WWP group links section.

-Landis