Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2004-Apr-03 01:20:00
Subject:Re: where are the final images

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: where are the final images Don Bain 2004-Apr-03 01:20:00
Toby,

Hold on there, it's only 5 pm Friday here in California!

The panos are in limbo, being processed from the upload server to web
pages. We will be working on them all weekend. On Monday we will make a
preliminary version of the site available, for participants only.
Another week and weekend of work, then on Monday, April 12, it becomes
a public site, for all the world to admire.

It's a real thrill seeing them come in from all over the world. The
quality is excellent, the range of subjects amazing. Sorry to keep you
waiting.

Don