Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Jun-23 23:53:00
Subject:Re: Help with "looping audio" needed

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Help with "looping audio" needed Landis 2005-Jun-23 23:53:00
>The only option i have found in Quicktime (PC version) was a menu entry
>but not in the properties - neither for the movie nor for the audio track.
>Can anyone give me a hint how to enable looping audio with the Windows
>version of Quicktime?

I believe it's the same as on the Mac version.  From the Movie menu,
select Loop.  Then from the File menu, select Save As.  Make sure you
do a save as 'Self-contained'.  Opening the newly saved file will
give you an audio file that loops when it gets to the end.

>BTW: Here are my 2 submission candidates for the WWP event. I have
>choosen the first one and i hope, i am not the only one who thinks it's
>the nicer one...?
>http://bernie.x-net.at/temp/eis3.html
>...yes, the black thing on the uppermos platform _is_ a piano   :-)
>and
>http://bernie.x-net.at/temp/eis6.html

Both are very impressive.  I'm somewhat partial to eis6, but eis3 is
equally attractive.

-Landis