Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Jun-24 11:38:00
Subject:Re: Help with "looping audio" needed

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Help with "looping audio" needed Bernhard Vogl 2005-Jun-24 11:38:00
> --- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: Landis <#removed#>
>
> >Can anyone give me a hint how to enable looping audio with the Windows
> >version of Quicktime?
>
> I believe it's the same as on the Mac version.  From the Movie menu,
> select Loop.  Then from the File menu, select Save As.  Make sure you
> do a save as 'Self-contained'.  Opening the newly saved file will
> give you an audio file that loops when it gets to the end.

That's what i've tried but no luck. I will double check again if i have
missed something.

> Both are very impressive.  I'm somewhat partial to eis6, but eis3 is
> equally attractive.

Seems as if everyone likes the second one more, so i will change my
submission. Sometimes it is hard to judge without being influenced too much
by personal imprints...

Thanks to everyone for their feedback!
Bernhard