Sender:Thomas Rauscher
Date/Time:2005-Jun-26 14:46:00
Subject:Re: suggestion

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: suggestion Thomas Rauscher 2005-Jun-26 14:46:00
Hello Gerardo,

you wrote:

GS> Just a small suggestion and please excuse me
GS> if I am breaking some rule here.

GS> Is possible place some more "visual" interface in the
GS> main page of the WWP project that make more easy to
GS> the visitors find their first pano?.

All my fiends, i told about the wwp find it hard to see the first
pano (an this was also my first impression back in the days, when i
had no clue what the wwp is).

I think also a nice thing would be a worldmap with all events
together, maybe on the startpage, and a randomized panorama page over
all events, like wikibedia's random article. I would love to have
such a thing as my home page of my browser, to get a "daily panorama"!

just my ideas.

Thomas.