Sender:rcrowest
Date/Time:2005-Jun-26 23:28:00
Subject:Re: quickstart

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: quickstart rcrowest 2005-Jun-26 23:28:00
--- In #removed#, Robert C. Fisher <#removed#> wrote:
> Willy Kaemena has just pointed out that the faststart on my pano is
> broken. Is there a way to fix it without making the pano again

Hi Robert,

If you have QT Pro, choose Export from the File menu, then choose
"Movie to Fast Start QuickTime VR Movie" from the pop-up. Use the
Options button to choose half or quarter resolution, etc, then save.
That should do it, and will certainly preserve any annotations you've
added, and seems also to be OK with things such as auto-rotate if
you've added those. There may be some other esoteric things that get
broken, but I haven't found anything with a quick test.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Richard