Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Jun-27 09:53:00
Subject:Re: Could somebody check my english text?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Could somebody check my english text? Erik Krause 2005-Jun-27 09:53:00
On 27 Jun 2005 at 10:39, Bernhard Vogl wrote:

> > I hope the swiss contributors forgive me taking a swiss subject for
> > my water panorama...
>
> Oh, nice - Grimsel lake! Grimsel is a very nice route for motorbikers

I know ;-) If you climb down in the vally you hear them all the day.
That's why I like to walk a bit apart...

> but i
> never managed to stop there to shoot a good photo of these interesting
> colors. Did you use a polarizing filter?

No. Not necessary since this was an exceptionally clear day. After
climbing some hours in bright sunlight I was sunburned even though I
had a suntan cream with factor 32 on...

> There's one typo in the "extra info":
> [...]subject for the theme 'Water'. The lan_d_scape formed by the ice[...]

Thanks!
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation: