Sender:rcrowest
Date/Time:2005-Jul-02 12:52:00
Subject:Re: Please... Could somebody check my english text ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Please... Could somebody check my english text ? rcrowest 2005-Jul-02 12:52:00
--- In #removed#, "Patricio Armijo" <#removed#> wrote:
> Please...
> Could somebody check my english text ?
> My pano is posted at:
> http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/view/wwp605/html/PatricioArmijo.html

Nice panorama! Here's your original English text and an amended
version - please feel free to pick and choose from my suggestions, or
ignore them altogether - as the saying goes, a picture's worth a
thousand words!

Original:

The Water, one element loaded of symbolics, life, transparency, purity.

In our daily life, without doubt one familiar place... I chose this
site, since it keeps a strong bond with the Water.
In general, I like to construct the panoramas without including
people, but this time I made an exception. Because the concepts of
life and purity are better represented by my little girl.

All this week has been very rainy, included photography day... It`s a
Great Coincidence with the Subject.

Suggested:

Water, an element loaded with symbolism, life, transparency and purity.

In our daily life, this is undoubtedly a familiar place... I chose
this location as it has a strong link with Water.
In general, I like to make panoramas without including people, but
this time I made an exception, because the concepts of life and purity
are better represented by my little girl.

All this week has been very rainy, including photography day... a
great coincidence with the theme.