Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2005-Jul-05 20:45:00
Subject:Re: Thanks everyone!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Thanks everyone! Alex Makienko 2005-Jul-05 20:45:00
Landis,

It's a beautiful place, I've just pushed a trigger. :-) If you and Kat some
day decide to come and see these places I'd be happy to show you a lot of
hidden treasures.

And of course I'll be waiting for your VRs of New Zealand. I'm especially
interested to see panos of Milford Sound, one of the most beautiful places
in the world.

Cheers,
Alex