Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jul-07 18:12:00
Subject:Re: Late Editing

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Late Editing G. Donald Bain 2005-Jul-07 18:12:00
John (and anyone else doing a last minute submission),

Here's the timetable:  I "grab" the site off the prep server at about
10::00 am PDT tomorrow, that's 23 hours from now. Whatever is on it at
that moment is what goes on the site. After grabbing it I carry it
across the hall on a removable  HD and install on the Geo-Images
server. So you should see it on the site by noon PDT.

Hope you can make it!

Don