Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2005-Jul-07 20:39:00
Subject:Re: my first panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: my first panoramas Wheaton, Simon 2005-Jul-07 20:39:00
I would be interested in this info as well.

Would I get a better quality QTVR pano using software other than the basic quicktime output from PTMac?

Can other software let me choose maximum/minimum zoom settings and auto rotate?

What sort of sizes (pixel dimensions as well as actual fize size) would you use for a stitched 360 degree cylinder, do you make different size panos to give different options to download, for example different dialup and broadband options?

What sort of compression options do you choose for the pano?

Is the code on a page like Willy's going to work properly with cylinders as well as spheres?

Is the code on a page like Willy's ok/free to copy and use for your own pages?

Is it possible to incorporate a map overview type of display, like on Jaume's page, along with a full screen QT player like on Willy's pages?

Thanks,
Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA