Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2005-Aug-05 23:47:00
Subject:Re: Olympus entrance pupil is ??

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Olympus entrance pupil is ?? Dave 360texas.com 2005-Aug-05 23:47:00
So is your final measurement in millimeter measured from the front
of the lens back towards the camera body or from the film plane/CCD/
CMOS forward?

Only a question on the matter.

--- In #removed#, "wbr" <#removed#> wrote:
> I recalculated it and corrected the result , look again and
refresh your browser, btw if you have more exact dimensions
recalculate it yourself or send these to me.

it here http://www.abolais.nl/np-E10/np-E10.jpg

>   Wil.

is that you use this camera at the widest possible angle.
Furthermore I took the specs as listed by dpreview about the E10.
Look at the attachment please. Good luck.

http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html

training
>             Multimedia computer  Multimedia computer speaker

Terms of Service.