Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Aug-21 11:37:00
Subject:Re: Bargain way to add sound?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Bargain way to add sound? Bernhard Vogl 2005-Aug-21 11:37:00
Hello Brooks

If you are looking for a good microfone at low price there are also some
other interesting ones on the market.
BTW: I am a little too "old fashioned" to find a relatively big
mono-microfone that can only record via usb and special driver software
a real good solution for portable audio  :-\

e.g. the Sony ECM-MS907 has more to offer at a lower price:
http://tinyurl.com/aqnxf
;-)

Best regards
Bernhard