Sender:Orlando Palencia
Date/Time:2005-Sep-06 23:58:00
Subject:Re: Panos from Katrina

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panos from Katrina Orlando Palencia 2005-Sep-06 23:58:00
Thanks Donald, your comments clarify a lot of the things that the media
treat superficially.
In the end I hope the truth will be told and those responsible for not
doing their job
will face the consequences of their ineptitude.
Too sad many lives were lost when it could have been avoided,
Best wishes, and good luck with your friends' situation,

Orlando Palencia