Sender:spinview
Date/Time:2004-Apr-06 19:57:00
Subject:Re: Technical help please.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Technical help please. spinview 2004-Apr-06 19:57:00
Bill--
Apologies for any wrong terminology; any of you pros out there,
please correct me.

1. If you have QTPro, you can open up your .mov file and export as a
self-contained QT movie with "Fast Start" enabled. Within the export
options, you can check whether or not to have a low-quality preview
image be part of the buffer load.

2. Again, requires QTPro, but you can use Steven Gulie's autorotate
sprite "widget," available at
http://homepage.mac.com/qt4web/sprites/items.html
See instructions on his page for how to use it. As a responsible
user, be sure to credit him on the use of the sprite. Better yet, buy
his book.

Also, Squamish Media Group offers a *very* reasonably priced product
called RevolVR that you should check out. http://www.smgvr.com/

Good luck,
   -Jim