Sender:Ken Stuart
Date/Time:2004-Apr-06 21:49:00
Subject:Re: Technical help please.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Technical help please. Ken Stuart 2004-Apr-06 21:49:00
Hi Bill,

What software are you using to save the pano?

Look for a setting called "Enable Fast Start" or
something of that ilk. Fast Start is what you want to
show the blurry image instead of the grid while the
pano downloads.

If your pano software doesn't have that option,
QuickTime Pro will, via its Save As or Export feature.

I'm not sure whether adding Fast Start alone will be
enough to have it rotate automatically, but it might.

-Ken