Sender:Simon Maguire
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 13:42:00
Subject:Re: Using people's images - when do you need permission?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Using people's images - when do you need permission? Simon Maguire 2005-Sep-26 13:42:00
I work on the old principle 'you're ok as long as you don't show someone in
an unfavourable light' I have yet to be sued! However, in getting permission
for my latest submission, taken in an Australian Museum, I was specifically
asked not to photograph peoples faces which I reluctantly agreed to. Andrew
Nemeth wrote an excellent article attached to his Market wwp? concerning
this problem in Australia.
Simon