Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Sep-27 08:18:00
Subject:Re: GPS data

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: GPS data Bernhard Vogl 2005-Sep-27 08:18:00
Why not also include Google Maps on the Main WWP Site???
Images are not so accurate than with Google Earth, but it is very easy to
implement and the Data would also be accessible to Mac users...

I've played around lately by using an XML File to load Placemarks into
Google Maps and it works like a charm:
http://www.austria-360.at/wien/google-map.html
(This is just a test page, link may change)

Best regards
Bernhard