Sender:northwest_omnipresence
Date/Time:2005-Oct-02 21:58:00
Subject:Re: panocube

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: panocube northwest_omnipresence 2005-Oct-02 21:58:00
> You need PTStitcher, not only pano12.dll. If you have it, just drag
> it on panocube...

Yes, in the readme file that came with PanoCube, there were
instructions for obtaining PanoTools and looking in the "helpers"
directory finding the PTStitcher executable. So, I drag and dropped
that file just the one time to register its location.

then I grab the TIF Equirect image and drag it on top of the PanoCube
executable, correct? and then I get the txt file only.

For other users of PanoCube, are there more steps I have not
completed? Do I have to drag and drop every helper file to panocube?
Is this a common result with this procedure?