Sender:Francisco Sevilla
Date/Time:2004-Apr-09 05:52:00
Subject:Re: Just one idea

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Just one idea Francisco Sevilla 2004-Apr-09 05:52:00
I agree with Roger. I don't think this project should be treated as a
competition. Each participant has a different level of experience in
the production of VR. To put things to a vote might turn away
participants rather than encourage them to join. No one should be
treated as inferior. The beauty and attractiveness of the project was
that it encouraged camaraderie among members.

Looking forward to next year. Cheers!

Franco