Sender:Harald Walker
Date/Time:2005-Oct-06 21:43:00
Subject:Re: just one day to go

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: just one day to go Harald Walker 2005-Oct-06 21:43:00
G.Donald Bain wrote:

>Currently we have 193 completed submissions - the same as "Sanctuary"
>but fewer than "Marketplace" or "Water". But there is always a last
>minute rush, so we will probably top 200.

Am last minute. :-) Just got my Stitcher 5.0 serial number today.
Coulnd't create a QTVR before since OS 9 in Classic refused to start
(why doesn't apple release a MakePanorama for OS X?!). Stitching and
rendering went fine without any problems, so I am back. Am sorry I
missed the previous two wwp events.

The submissions for wwp0905 look great (as usual). Nice diversity and
some very original ideas. Love the playing kids in Australia!

regards,

Harald