Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2004-Apr-14 16:39:00
Subject:Re: Echo in the press

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Echo in the press Rodolpho Pajuaba 2004-Apr-14 16:39:00
OUTLINE Graphic Designers wrote:

> Hello Don and Landis !
>
> I have write this morning to a journalist for explain your original
> initiative.
> He has just answered me... He will speak about "The World Wide
> Panorama" in "Vif/L' Express" (multi-media heading) which appears in
> bookshop next Friday. It's one of most important Belgian weekly
> magazine (http://www.levif.be).
>
> Regards,
>
> Alain
>
> OUTLINE Graphic Designers sprl

Good idea! That?s a nice initiative indeed, and could be followed by
many, if not all, of us. If each of us send some messages to 3 or 4
people that we know in the news world, the possibility of the WWPanorama
get more publicity increases. I?ll look for some addresses here in Brazil.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba