Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Apr-14 16:53:00
Subject:Re: Echo in the press

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Echo in the press Landis 2004-Apr-14 16:53:00
This is a great idea and we definitely appreciate your initiative.
Don is working on a press release right now that all of us can use as
a starting point in contacting local press should you be interested.

After all, a big goal of this project was to increase awareness of
the medium.  Now's the time to start doing that.

-Landis