Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2005-Nov-26 20:25:00
Subject:Re: Google Earth Maps and WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Google Earth Maps and WWP Willy Kaemena 2005-Nov-26 20:25:00
Yes  I know  that...  it happened  to me too..  it is  a bit tricky
to zoom to your location, don't double click on the map.. etc. only
when your target is  there CLICK on it and you will see the
coordinates popping up. There is still a lack of any correction later
on. I would  say "room for improvement" But I like the basic idea.

Willy