Sender:John Fellers
Date/Time:2005-Dec-19 23:40:00
Subject:Re: Suggestions for Themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Suggestions for Themes John Fellers 2005-Dec-19 23:40:00
How about getting back to basics? Themes simple enough for both beginners
and professionals; but also broad and general enough to include some of the
passionate environmental/social/politico views expressed on this list. How
about using the actual equinoxes and solstices as our next four themes?
('Summer,' Spring,' 'Winter' and 'Fall;' a whole calendar year of themes ;-)

Obviously we would start with 'Winter' and the next event would be 'Spring.'
Winter contributions could vary from simple snow-covered landscapes to scary
views of landscapes that should be snow-covered etc. Perhaps general/simple
themes would attract more contributors.

-John H. Fellers