Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2006-Jan-05 19:27:00
Subject:Re: map error

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: map error Robert Bilsland 2006-Jan-05 19:27:00
I don't think it's a map error but the submission just doesn't have
coordinates at all, this then resolves to a latitude and longitude of
zero by zero on the map. I noticed this as I was looking at all the
submissions. Either Alex Pitt (or someone, I'm guessing a latitude of
34:02:35N and longitude of 118:15:19W) needs to add the true
coordinates or the dot needs to be excluded from the map.

Bob Bilsland.

--- In #removed#, "dudu tresca" <#removed#> wrote:

> http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp1205/map/detail/tile_-15_10.html
>
> this dot is in the Atlantic Ocean near Africa and link to: Orpheum
Theater - Los Angeles