Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2006-Jan-13 07:50:00
Subject:Google Earth position improvement

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Google Earth position improvement Markus Altendorff 2006-Jan-13 07:50:00
Hi all,

since i was asked how one could improve one's gps data for one's panoramas (by
various people), and since Skip's mail keeps on bouncing back, i thought i'd offer
some "i'm working on it" to the list :)

-Markus

skipsteuart wrote:
> --- In #removed#, "Markus Altendorff" <#removed#> wrote:
>
>>...Maybe we could set up some mail address for you to send this corrected position
data

> How about unlocking the field in each photographer's panorama that holds the GPS
> coordinates?  That way each photographer can fix his own locations without any
extra effort
> on your part.  The fied could be unlocked only when we do our quarterly submissions.

Hi Skip,

i'm on to something like that. Hopefully i can make it run
over the weekend (requires some serious modifications to the
access control, though...)

Tried twice to reply earlier, got bounced by yahoo (mailbox cancelled/inactive)...
you may want to consider checking this...

-Markus