Sender:Francis Fougere
Date/Time:2006-Jan-12 18:20:00
Subject:Re: Realviz stitcher

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Realviz stitcher Francis Fougere 2006-Jan-12 18:20:00
Ok I think I understand the problem now. I never used version 3. Stitcher4
allows you to set your default editing program to Photoshop or whatever you
use, creates a backup image for you, edits the individual image in Photoshop
and the updates the stitched image when your done. I thought the problem was
a different one.
Francis