Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2006-Jan-13 16:36:00
Subject:Re: Birne gruppe entry!!!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Birne gruppe entry!!! Luca Vascon 2006-Jan-13 16:36:00
No, Hans, It is not possible to do that in Quicktime.
It has no possibility for placing the movies where you want... in 3d!!!
Deval does! This means the objects appears deformed according to perspective
rules. In the deval panorama mices are moving like in a cartoon, and appear
part of the environment...
I expect Pangea VR to allow this, as well as Aldo in Spi-V!!!
:-)