Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2006-Jan-13 16:40:00
Subject:Re: Birne gruppe entry!!!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Birne gruppe entry!!! Luca Vascon 2006-Jan-13 16:40:00
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Crossland" <#removed#>
To: <#removed#>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 4:27 PM

>I think that's excellent.
>
> Embedding the Flash is interesting - does it depend on having the
> Flash plugin installed already? Can you embed interactivity in the
> Flash? Or just movie loops as here?

Interactivity would have required some more week to plan and do... but we
are still working on tyhe project, Yes, it is absolutely possible.
The most difficult thing is a cross interaction between the flash movies
involved in the thing. Our goal will be to develope a story in this way, in
a crossworld between comix and cartoons.