Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2006-Feb-08 23:52:00
Subject:Re: DATES standard

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: DATES standard Carl von Einem 2006-Feb-08 23:52:00
And I thought that was a conversion problem between US and european
developers who had some metric vs. american measures confusion and so
the "brakes" were triggered a little bit too close to the ground and the
baby crashed. Ouch.
Just try to convert miles per gallon into litres per km.

I'm very proud of my very long sentences but found no way to place the
phrase "borders" somewhere... ;-)

From: Caroling Geary <#removed#>