Sender:Tom! Striewisch
Date/Time:2006-Mar-12 17:55:00
Subject:Re: just checking in...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: just checking in... Tom! Striewisch 2006-Mar-12 17:55:00
Hello Don

>Is anyone else doing this, teaching someone else about VR
>photography?

I'm teaching VR-photography for several years now. I organize this all
on my own and have students for my workshops from all over Germany and
Austria and Switzerland.
These  workshops are not for free and most of the participants want to
use the technioques to make money of  it. (As webdesigner and
photographers)

For several times I also made a free workshop once a year in
connection with a newsgroup-meeting.

I was on my way to become a teacher when I got the chance to study
photography. But I'm happy that teaching is still part of my live and
so I also organize workshops for digital photography and/or photoshop.

BTW: I still have no clue for the border-panorama.

Tom!
Kugelpanorama-Schulungen: http://www.kugelbild.de