Sender:Bjørn K Nilssen
Date/Time:2006-Mar-21 19:30:00
Subject:Re: Hard time to choose

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Hard time to choose Bjørn K Nilssen 2006-Mar-21 19:30:00
On 21 Mar 2006 at 13:54, Alex Makienko wrote:

> Well, it looks like I have a problem what to submit. I have two panos ready to
> upload but still can't decide what to choose.
>
> The first one is here:
>
> http://dimensions360.com/index.php?screen=show&id=2ac7b38f
>
> "Canadian wild geese are coming back home crossing the US-Canada border".
> It's been captured at the Chrysler's Farm Battlefield Memorial at St.
> Lawrence River. You may also see almost frosen Rob Agnel there. :-)
>
> The second one is:
>
> http://dimensions360.com/index.php?screen=show&id=bb5435d8

For some reason they both crash IE here... They start to show, and then
crashes..
I have problems sometimes with other mov-files too, but not that often. What
could that be? I have the latest Quicktime installed.
It also sometimes crashes Opera with mov files, so I suspect it may be
something wrong with my QT installation?.
-- #removed#   //  Bj?rn K?re Nilssen http://bknilssen.no/
   Kristiansand, Norway